Thursday, May 16, 2013

This is a cool new painting! The wisdom of the elephant...




In the stillness of my being
I am free
I am peace
I am abundance
all what I see is not me,

I feel my presence running through me…

Inside of me,

But also this I see and feel

From where?

Is that who I am?

The place of that…

Is there anything that can disturb that space?

Everything moves through it…

Comes and goes…

A thought can try to make me believe that I am away from that…
And that I have to DO effort to come back…

But

I am that…
if I just let that thought fly by…
don’t give it attention, power or belief…


It just dissolves as a dark cloud in the sky…

I have to remind myself… haha MIND myself…
who I am…

Do I?

No, I can see now again that that is the mind making up stuff…
My crazy mind!

In reality all is NOTHING!

I gave my existence to existence…
and am being lived…
always was,

I just had a thought I was in control…

But there is something in realizing all of that…

I can’t call it surrender, because it just happens at some point…Trust is it neither…

It is greater than that…

it is a heart-knowing that I am who I am…

And that in each moment I am it all…

Whatever appears is mine,
resistance to what appears only comes from THE MIND…
My crazy mind!

Pure awareness embraces everything without judgment…

Peace
freedom,

And

LOVE,
 
the elephant

 

Love Tamara rainbow


this painting is for sale and you can do me an offer…
808-754-5883


No comments:

Post a Comment